What's very similar between Unity and Unreal...
- The concepts of the 3D editor, inspector & hierarchy
- The general way that objects, cameras and lighting work
- Engine programming using
- C++ is a more challenging language than C#
- Unreal's class system is much more complex and powerful
- There are many more ways to do the same thing in Unreal.
What you'll learn from the Unreal Course will set you in good stead for your game programming career, regardless of which engine(s) you decide to use for future projects.